IS THERE A WARRANTY ON YOUR PRODUCTS?
All items purchased from our website are covered by a 6-month Limited Warranty. For 6-months following your purchase, if you experience a manufacturing defect that is covered under our warranty, we will offer a one-time replacement of the original item purchased. There is no fee or deductible required. If the warranty claim happens during your 30-day trial period, the trial will be paused during the shipment of the replacement item and the trial will resume upon delivery of the replacement item.
Our product warranty covers the original purchaser of the products ordered directly from Wunderkids.ca. Any warranty is only valid for the period of time the product is owned by the original purchaser of the product The original purchaser, for the purposes of this warranty, will be the individual whose details are associated with the purchase from wunderkids.ca. Please retain a copy of the receipt which was sent to the email address on record.
Photos of the product, and original proof of purchase may be required upon a warranty request in order to identify and assess the warranty issue.
WHAT IS COVERED IN THE WARRANTY
- Any physical flaw in the product by manufacturing, despite normal usage and proper handling.
- Any defect or flaw in the assembly or construction of the product
- Normal wear and tear
- Any stains, burns, cuts, liquid/moisture damage or mold resulting from the use by customers or their environment.
- Damage due to inappropriate storage and product care. The product should not be stored in a damp, wet or hot place.
- Damage caused by abuse, accident or modification of the product
- Damage including broken babyroom panels or door handle caused by negligent or careless use of product (ex. zipper, buckle)
- Damage caused by commercial use
- Product that is not purchased from Wunderkids.ca